In “Dairy Dash” you’ll be representing a tired family father, with two children and a wife back home, who are not exactly family guys. You get back home, tired from work, and you still have to hear complaints and make dinner. In that context, you would take any exit and the opportunity arrives: your uncle needs a hand in his farm to keep it on business, otherwise he’ll lose it.
Immediately you propose to your family to go up there and help your uncle, but nobody is exactly excited. Anyways, you go there and now you’ve become a dairy producer. The basic idea of the game is to produce and sell dairy, by keeping your animals and plants in excellent conditions. There are some main activities you’ll be performing on the game. Let’s take a look at them:
- Main Goal: your main objective is to keep animals and plants happy, since that will produce a better quality outcome. Each level has a goal to accomplish, when you do it you pass the level.
- Taking care of animals and plants: all animals and plants have desires they need you to fulfill. Click on objects, animals and plants to set tasks for your characters. Multiple tasks are queued up, and are completed by the nearest character.
- Stations: Different items (food, water, etc.) can be found at different stations. Animals have a variety of needs.
- Produce: you need to take orders from customers and deliver them as soon as possible.
When you enter the game, you’ll be asked for a player name and you’ll reach the Main Menu, with the following options:
- Change Player: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Story Mode: Begin a new Dairy Dash game. You’ll be seeing some on-screen instructions to help you get started.
- Endless Game: blocked until you accomplish some goals on the story mode.
- Trophy Room: lists your accomplishments at the moment.
- High Scores: lists the highest records.
- Options: View game options and adjust settings, such as sound volume, and music volume.
- Help: Launch Dairy Dash help screens.
- Quit: Exit the game and return to desktop.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web
About the systems requirements, here you have a list to check out:
- Windows Vista; Windows XP
- Graphics Card
- DirectX Version
- Processor Speed (MHz) 1,200
- HD Space (GB) 17.8
- RAM (MB) 256